After planing my animation, I just got started with what I drew on my planingsheet. I actually managed to complete the entire animation in 6 hours due to my earlier years of experience with animating. Although I did run into some problems I still haven’t managed to fix. So unfortunately I had to leave it at that, but I see it as a minor problem and not the main problem.
The animation from a Orthographically view:
The animation from a Perspective point of view:
The minor flaw in the video is that I managed to convert the last pipe into an editable poly which broke its rig. But on the other hand, I don’t think that this is a big problem with the rest of the animations in its entirety.
Another minor problem is that I have a really awful internet connection and it is theoretically impossible to upload the 2 videos I have from this animation due to their size. So as a result I had to downscale them in size which made the resolution drop a notch.
Despite all the problems with the rendering and the internet, I think I actually managed to complete the animation with it being quite decent like I mentioned. Animation isn’t my hardest challenge, that would be the 3D modeling, but I feel good about it and I think I did pretty good on my 3D modeling assignment as well. I am actually looking forward to making more now.
Until next time.