So I have finally reached the stage where the animation is done. After the blocking stage was finished, I polished the animation a bit due to some shoulder and elbow movement which was not very natural. Cleaning up the small bits, I also finished the facial expressions. The end result ended up looking smooth and clean.
What a journey. From shooting references up, blocking out the important poses, polishing the blocking stage and finishing up with some facial expressions. Considering I had to shoot 3 different references I combined them all to be the entire sequence of movement.
This was the final reference I ended up following through out this project.