The project has finally come to an end.
Adding the VHS effects too far more time than expected.
Learning tons from different tutorials over the internet and browsing AE forums for tips and tricks is something I would recommend. The rendering time most of the time the past hours before delivery since there were so many effects I had applied. Bulk-rendering is something I will definitely look more into so I can render one part and then proceed to put more effects on it without stirring up the machine.
I made 2 different versions of the video, one with the VHS effect and one without. I needed the one without to see how it looked like before I applied all the effects which took most of the time to render.
I learned a lot from this course and it was a pleasant experience, even though I ran short on time.
Until next time!